Kobra 270 TS C4 is a cross-cut shredder that can shred documents, CDs, DVDs and credit cards. With the shred speed of 25 sheets per pass, the shredder is a perfect choice for the offices and departments with high-volume shredding needs. Its 10.6 inches feed size allows it to accept papers of varying sizes. Having security level 3, it ensures complete data security and confidentiality.
With the touch control panel, the Kobra 270 TS C4 is really easy to use. Its functions can be switched only with a touch of a finger. The shredder provides a very easy mechanism for shredding transparent materials. Just press the control for 5 seconds. It will operate the shredder for 30 seconds, shredding the transparent material into bits and pieces. With the function of displaying required load, the shredder is designed to avoid paper-jams. If paper-jamming occurs due to over-feeding, its automatic reverse system reverses the operation and releases the paper.
The energy saving capability of Kobra 270 TS C4 is an added advantage to its user-friendly features. It is manufactured with an energy saving system due to which it automatically switches to the stand-by mode if not used for 8 seconds. The system makes it to disconnect from the main power supply if there are hours of inactivity. Besides being power efficient, the shredder is perfectly safe to use. Its capability to be fitted with an automatic oiling system adds to its easy maintenance.
|| 270 TS C4
||up to 25 Sheets
|Shred Size (Paper)
|| 3/16" x 1 1/2"
|Security Level DIN
||Papers, Staples, Paper Clips, Credit Cards, CDs/DVDs
||21.2" x 17.2" x 35.2"
|Voltage Cycle (v/Hz)
Kobra 270 TS C4 General Office Shredder
After several months of looking for a new office shredder, I decided to invest in the Kobra 270 TS C4 shredder. The office shredder broke down at least once or twice each month. I decided that I was not going to let this affect my work performance. I shred documents on a daily basis, and I saw the need to invest my money in a new shredder. This shredder was the shredder that I finally decided upon after months of research. I have included the pros and cons of my shredder.
- The level 3 security is a great feature. The cross-cut feature offers added protection that is within the government regulations. There is no need to worry about confidential information ending up in the wrong hands.
- The shredder is convenient. The shredder is equipped features such as reduced noise level and a continuous duty motor.
- The manufacturer offers a 5-year warranty on the blades. This proves to me that the manufacturer has a lot of faith in the dependability and durability of their product.
- The shredder has a small feeding area. The shredder has a 10.6 feeding area that is a bit of a problem when shredding I shred large printout. This is a slight inconvenience when shredding documents of various sizes.
- The shredder can only shred 25 sheets of paper per pass. This feature is not a big inconvenience for me. I expect that it may be a little time consuming for others.